So seeing as Christmas is coming up I'm guessing I may be getting a few more perfumes/fragrances from people so I thought I would do a post sharing my current favorite scents with you! Now I'd just like to add that I am awful at describing scents! But I will give it my best shot! :)
1. Next Diamonds - Next describe the scent as 'An opulent white floral fragrance entwined with fresh fruit nectars and crystalline musks', I have to say that I completely agree with this description! It definitely has a floral base with hints of fruit but it isn't overly sweet, as the description says it does have a musk to it. You can purchase this perfume here.
2. Katy Perry Purr - The scent description is 'This deliciously flirty accord opens with enchanting top notes of juicy sweet peach nectar freshened with dewy green bamboo and crunchy forbidden apple leading us down to a floral garden of white jasmine blossom, hot pink freesia and Bulgarian roses. All of this is then enveloped in exotic indulgent tones of vanilla orchid, warm white amber, creamy sandalwood and nuzzling skin musks'. Now I think this is a very girly scent but again its not too sweet or overbearing. Now again I can definitely smell the floral side of this perfume which is quite musky and then there is another side to it which is the sweetness and together they make the perfume smell absolutely divine! If you get a chance definitely go a give this one a smell. Its been out for a while now and isn't that expensive anymore so it would make the purrfect Christmas gift (see what i did there :P). You can purchase it from here.
3. Soap & Glory Glam-a-lot - Soap & Glory describe the scent as 'Super sexy, warm, rich, racy and veritably voluptuous fragrant body spray with fresh flowers layered on a woody, vanilla musk base' Now again I agree completely with this description, the body spray definitely isn't very girl, its musky and definitely woody! I usually give this a spritz in the morning along with a perfume of my choice. It is quite overpowering at first but over the day it does calm down. It is also said to smell just like Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb but for a fraction of the price. You can purchase it here
4. Impulse body spray in Sweet Smile Pear & Jasmine - The scent description is 'A blend of exotic oriental scents and citrus notes that will leave you subtly yet exquisitely perfumed.' I absolutely love this body spray, I can without a doubt say it is the nicest one I have ever used and probably the only one that I am going to repurchase. It smells sweet, citrusy and amazing! You can purchase it here
5. Diesel Loverdose - The scent description is 'An addictive & unique fragrance with top notes of mandarin & star anise, followed by the two key notes of liquorice & rich vanilla followed by a base of sensual dry woods.' This is another perfume that i completely adore! There is a strong presence of liquorice and vanilla, the vanilla isn't really sweet its more of a vibrant powerful vanilla. You are probably thinking that those two scents would smell horrible together but believe it or not they don't! Again if you get the chance definitely go and give this one a smell! You can purchase it here!
6. Lipsy - The scent description is 'A mixture of orange, pear & ginger with hints of floral undertones rose, jasmine, violet, all in a cutesy pink heart shaped bottle.' Now if I'm honest this is my least favourite out of all these scent but it is still a very nice everyday perfume. It is meant to smell young and fresh but I personally feel it gives off more of an older scent. You can purchase it here.
I also love Chanel Chance but I ran out of it a while ago...I'm secretly hoping Santa brings me another one!
If you want to see some cheaper dupes of expensive perfumes then check out my other post here
Whats your favourite scent? Let me know in the comments!