Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Nail Varnish Purchases | L.A Colors

So a couple of posts back you may have noticed I did a nail of the day post and I featured an L.A Colors nail varnish that I was absolutely in love with! So today I went into a little shop in my town and I saw that they sold these, I got a little bit too excited when I saw them!

1. Blue Lagoon 2. Treasure Island 3. Power Outage 4. Tropical Storm 5. Voltage (clear) 6. White




















So this one is called power outage, its similar               This one is called blue lagoon, its a deep
to the other colour I have but its a bit deeper.              blue colour you could almost say it was
Each photo shows two coats of colour.                             black with a blue tinge.





















This one is called Tropical Storm, I would               This one is called Treasure Island, it is a glitter
consider it to be a slate colour, its not too                polish and I love it! I haven't found a polish
silvery. I don't think I would've liked it as                 that packs this much glitter on before, so glad
much if it was a straight up silver.                                 I got this one!

I also purchased a clear one and an art deco one as you can see above, I was in a rush so I didn't have a lot of time to look through the art deco ones but I knew I could use a white so I just grabbed that one! The brush is very thin and perfect for creating nail art.

Overall I really love these nails varnishes and for £1 you can't really go wrong! Would definitely recommend these varnishes, they dry really fast and last for a very long time! Definitely going to purchase some more!

Do you like the L.A color nail varnishes? If so which ones should I purchase next?




2 comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...