Thursday, December 12, 2013

Get those Scandal Eyes!


        
              


   Hellooo guys! I have a mascara review for you today! So I have recently been using the Rimmel Scandel Eyes Retro Glam and I thought I would share with you how much I love it!

  First off I want to mention the consistency because it is a little bit more watery than the average mascara which can be a bit annoying when applying it. You know what I'm taking about - the dreaded, mascara to eyeshadow transfer! But as long as you're careful it doesn't tend to be that much of a problem. The brush as you can see is quite unusual, I've never actually used a brush shaped like this (although there are probably tonnes out there) and it does take a bit of getting used to when you've used regular brushes for a long time. I find it does an amazing job on the inner corner lashes and towards the middle but it's a little harder to work with on the outer lashes! 

  As I am writing this I'm beginning to feel like I'm picking the faults out way too much...I tend to do that when I love something? Don't ask me why! Nonetheless I do honestly love it! My eyelashes have always been long but recently they've thinned out a little bit and lost some length but this mascara really brings back the length! When applied it doesn't feel clumpy or thick or that general horrible feeling when you're using a bad mascara. Big, long, thick lashes. LOVE. 

                  Have any of you guys tried this mascara? What do you think of it? 

                                                               Charlie
                                                                  Xo

1 comment:

  1. These lashes look really good.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...