Thursday, December 12, 2013

Walking in a winter wonderland...





So I recently acquired some new nail polishes from the clothes show and I was in the mood to come up with some new combinations, as I haven't gone glittery and over the top with my nails for ages! For my base colour I used Barry M Silver (288), I had hoped that this would apply like liquid silver, however it didn't. It took about three coats to build up a nice silver. Then on top I applied Models Own Show Stopper 2 (clothes show edition), which I'm in love with. Its got a really strong smell to it, it reminds me of petrol/varnish...might not appeal to a lot of people..but I could have sat and smelt it for days! Don't know why that's important, just thought i'd let you know! I applied two coats of this just so it was nice and even. And I personally think it looks lovely, in the daylight it look exactly like the last photo, very sparkly! 

Definitely want to try more models own glitter polishes, which are your favorites?

Charlie
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...