Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Skincare Routine

Today I'm going to be taking you through my skincare routine, I would rather do it on here as oppose to making a video because I don't really want to demonstrate it as I have some spot scaring on my chin and I can't stand it!

Firstly I would like to say that I did purchase the cleanser and wash about 5 months ago but I only used them both a couple of times and I didn't really give them a chance and I really wish I did! I'm fairly sure I gave up on it because I was still getting spots but I wasn't using it in the same way as I am now and I have also added another product that really helps!


I use the first two products when I am in the shower which I personally think makes a massive difference. I don't do this routine everyday because I think it would be too harsh, I only do it every other day.

So the first thing I use is by the brand 'Good Things Stay Clear' and it is their purifying cleanser, this smells amaze-balls. It really does get all of your make up off, I even use it for my eye make up although I am careful not to get it in my eyes because it does sting! I use this with the scrublet that comes with the L'oreal Paris Perfect Clean Gentle Scrub (but I don't use the actual scrub).

Then after I use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask, after I have used my cleanser I apply a thick layer to my face and leave it on for about 3-5 minutes (whilst in the shower) then again I use the scrublet to wash it off. After I done both these I find that my skin feels really soft.

Finally I use the Benefit Triple Performance Facial Emulsion, even though my skin does feel soft after using the other two products it still begins to get a bit dry after after about an hour or so, so I apply a thin layer of the moisturiser. Even though I don't use the first two products everyday, I do moisturise every night because my face does get dry especially around my nose and chin.

So that is everything I do for my skincare and I have found lately that I'm not getting as many spots, its usually only one every couple of days, and that more or less goes away if I carry on with the routine! I've also introduced this routine to my boyfriend and it has worked wonders for him! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...