So I thought I would do a quick post showing you my nails! I've named the post nails of the day, but these will probably nails of the week. I got this tutorial off 'cutepolish' which is a YouTube channel of a lovely girl who post tons of easy nail tutorials although you probably already watch her anyway! But I'll quickly talk you through what I did!
1. Diagonally place sellotape across your nails.
2. Paint nail black, I did two coats of the Barry M black nail varnish.
3. Wait for them to dry fully, then randomly place some white dots ( I used the brush, I didn't use a special dotting tool or anything)
4. Then slowly peal the sellotape off in an upwards motion.
5. And finish with a clear top coat! Voilà!